Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why Should I Paint My Home?

Q: Why should I paint my home before I list it, if the new homeowner is just likely to change it?

A: This is probably the number one question that I get from my clients. I understand that it might seem like a waste if the new homeowner might just change it, but there are a few reasons why this makes sense to do:

-       If the colours you’ve chosen are bold, it will distract potential buyers from being able to see the potential of the rooms

-       A fresh, neutral paint means the new homeowner doesn’t have to paint right away, and gives the home that “move-in ready” look

-       It is one of the least expensive updates you can do to your home, with one of the greatest returns on your investment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.