Monday, March 14, 2011

BTSH March Garden Tip Week - Day 1

Think it's too early to start thinking about your garden? Well you couldn't be more wrong!

Now is the perfect time to start planning for the spring season. In fact, I start planning my garden immediately following fall. Once I've cleared out the last of the vegetables, and final plants have lost their blooms, I start by preparing a review of my gardening season. What went well? What went wrong? What would I do the same, and what would I change for next year? These ideas are fresh at the end of the season, and help you to plan for the following year. Make a list, and even sketch out some preliminary plans for the season. If you didn't do this last fall, then this is your first step towards prepping your garden. Look through magazines for inspiration, and create an idea book or bulletin board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.